Air Conditioning Tip from AC Express
The Goodman DSXC16 Air Conditioner
There are many great air conditioning units out there nowadays and many not-so-great ones. When it’s time to purchase a new AC unit for your home, it might be overwhelming to go through all your options. We would like to make this process easier for you by telling you a little bit about our most popular and reliable air conditioning unit.
Goodman is one of our absolute favorite air conditioning brands. They offer high quality products with warranties at a great price. The most common model we install is the Goodman DSXC16 Air Conditioning Unit, and for good reason. Here’s a few reasons why you should make the decision to invest in this powerful appliance so that you and your family can get back to enjoying the comfort of your home!
Features and Benefits of the Goodman DSXC16 Air Conditioner
- High-performance, Two-Stage UltraTech Copeland Scroll energy-efficient compressor
- High efficiency cooling performance
- ComfortNet Communicating Systems Compatible
- 5mm SmartCoil condenser coil in select models
- High and low pressure switches
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Factory-installed liquid line filter dryer
- Contactor with lug connections
- R-410A refrigerant-charged for 15' of refrigerant lines
- A louvered cabinet made out of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil
- AHRI Certified
- Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- Quiet operation ensured by: a high-density foam compressor sound cover; efficient condenser fan motor; a wire fan discharge grille
The compressor in your new DSXC16 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. Plus, the Goodman DSXC16 qualifies for most rebate programs!
Tip of the Day Archive