Are you having trouble keeping your home’s cooling costs under control? The installation of a WiFi thermostat may be exactly what you need. With the ability to maintain your home’s heating and cooling no matter where you are, along with other benefits, these thermostats can help lower your energy usage and monthly costs.
If you’ve ever used a programmable thermostat, then you’re aware of how useful these devices can be. If not, then you should definitely consider investing in one. These units allow your heating and cooling systems to start up and shut down at pre-determined times during specific days that you control. If used wisely, this can help you get control over your energy costs associated with your home’s comfort.
WiFi thermostats provide even greater control over your air conditioner. Professional installation by a trained AC Express technician is often recommended to avoid any problems. Depending on the model, you can enjoy these fantastic benefits that set these units apart:
- Internet connectivity — WiFi thermostats can be controlled through an internet connection. So if you’re far away from home and need to make a change, you can do so rather easily.
- Smartphone application — Some thermostats can be accessed through a downloadable smartphone application, give you even better control.
- Zoned system — If your home is using a zoned system, you will be able to access multiple thermostats within your home.
- Multiple sensors — The best way to lower your energy costs is to know exactly how you’re using energy.
- A WiFi thermostat can keep track of multiple sensors around your home that will allow you to lower your energy usage.
If you're in need of repairs or maintenance for your home air conditioning and heating system, call AC Express right away! Our certified technicians can respond same-day. Call now! (512) 866-5520