Benefits of a New Air Conditioner
Why should you choose to replace your air conditioner if a repair will get it up and running again? While it’s true that a repair can restore your cooling comfort for a lower price, repairs are not always the ideal choice. In fact, replacing an old, outdated air conditioner can have a number of other great benefits that many people don’t consider when making the decision.
Installing a New Air Conditioner Carries a Lot of Perks, Including:
- Improved reliability: New air conditioners are far less likely to break down, and that means reliable cooling for years to come
- Protection under warranty: Most manufacturers offer a multi-year warranty on new air conditioning equipment, especially when installed by a licensed professional. Warranties protect you from unexpected issues, ensuring you remain protected from unexpected problems.
- Improved efficiency: New air conditioners are usually several times more energy-efficient than counterparts that are a couple of decades old.
- Immense savings: Improved reliability, long-term efficiency, and increased comfort all save you a good amount of money over both the short and long-term!
- Decades of stress-free cooling: An air conditioner will last you 20 or more years, and that means you’ll be able to enjoy stress-free comfort in your Austin home for the next several decades.
Is It Time to Replace My AC?
Is it time to swap out your aging air conditioner? The average air conditioner’s lifespan is roughly around 25 years, so any air conditioners that are at or approaching this age are probably due for a replacement soon. If your air conditioner is breaking down frequently, failing to keep you comfortable, constantly running with poor results, or simply isn’t cutting it for your needs any further, then our Austin AC installation team encourage you to consider replacing your air conditioner with a modern, cutting-edge solution.
Find out more about the great air conditioning products our Austin AC installation team at AC Express can install by contacting us today.